Dr. Rebecca Brouillette is skilled in the following safe and effective techniques:
• The Diversified Technique is one of the most popular manual adjustment techniques, and it allows Dr. Rebecca to use her hands to align the vertebrae of the spine. This is the technique she enjoys using most often.
• Another method you will see Dr. Rebecca commonly use, called the Thompson Technique, allows for a full spinal adjustment while laying comfortably face down on a table. She especially likes this method of analysis and adjusting to address the patient’s pelvis.
• She also utilizes gentle instrument adjusting, using the Activator Method. This is wonderful for children, patients who may be nervous, and the elderly population. She also has a Pro-ArthoStim® instrument, which many patients affectionately call the ‘woodpecker’ due to its sound and varying amplitude.
• The Webster Technique is ideal for pregnant mothers. This gentle technique focuses on the very last bone in the spine, the sacrum. Adjusting the pregnant mother’s pelvis, in addition to addressing tight muscles/ligaments, allows for her growing baby to have the best start in life possible!
• In addition to her passion for pediatrics/maternity care, Dr. Rebecca loves addressing patient’s extremities via Extremity Adjusting. This technique is ideal for any patient, but can be especially helpful for children who are prone to injuries.
Though the above techniques are her favorites, Dr. Rebecca will also utilize the Gonstead and Toggle techniques from time to time, depending on what is best for that particular patient!