Did you know that some chiropractors take a specific interest in the care of pregnant patients and even seek additional training?! Well, Dr. Rebecca is one of those chiropractors trained to help with the trials, tribulations, and stressors that oftentimes accompany pregnancy. Gentle chiropractic care throughout pre-conception, pregnancy, and your postpartum journey promotes proper nervous system function in order to prepare your body for the new little love of your life!
Whether you are seeking care in order to improve energy levels, relieve sciatica or pelvic pain, or just trying to avoid a long and difficult labor, we tailor our care to YOU. Our goal is to empower you throughout pregnancy, and help your body adapt optimally to the ever-changing process of growing a human being!
One of the ways Dr. Rebecca works with pregnant patients is through the use of the Webster Technique. This technique, in conjunction with special equipment, gives her the ability to perform specific and unique adjustments on expectant moms.
Prenatal chiropractic adjustments aim to help you:
- Maintain a healthier pregnancy
- Restore proper pelvic alignment
- Improve general discomfort and sciatic pain
- Control symptoms of nausea/morning sickness
- Restore vital nervous system function
- Allow for more room for your baby to grow and develop, through relaxation of muscles and ligaments surrounding the pelvis
- Reduce the time of labor and delivery
- Prevent a potential unnecessary cesarean delivery